- You feel too exhausted to write a proper blog.
- You wonder how all these new people could have joined without you noticing.
- The cream of publishing are queuing up to get involved.
- You could do your pitch in your sleep.
- You're too excited to sleep.
- Someone describes their series fiction as "literary crack."
- You wonder if someone else should have got quite so drunk before making an important speech.
- A cake makes you gasp.
- You find yourself carrying too many balloons to fit through a normal doorway.
- Your badge sells out first (yay!)
- An agent says: "You can pitch to me, but I'll need a drink first."
- You have to buy the drink the agent needs before you can pitch to them.
- You have to congratulate Bekki Hill for organising the bestest conference ever!
- You can't imagine how you'll be able to wait a whole year for the next one.
P.S. If anyone else wants to do coordinated blogging under the same title, let me know and I'll add the links here.
That Crazy Book Monkey Mark Jones